Saturday September 23, 2023
Sunrise (approximately 5:30am) to 5:00pm
Early Registration thru September 12: $88
Registration includes lunch & Admission to Kinstone
Kinstone (https://www.kinstonecircle.com) is a 30-acre haven of peaceful beauty filled with stone sculpture, natural buildings, restored native prairie, oak savanna and spectacular views over the Mississippi River. Located outside of Fountain City, Wisconsin.
Kinstone is a deeply energetic place where people come and find they are “re-membered” and transformed in some way by the land, stone, sky and natural world. This modern megalithic site with its three stone circles, dolmen, labyrinth, thatched cordwood chapel and more is a truly magical place!
During this one-day retreat, we will connect with the positive energy vortex of the standing stones, walk the labyrinth of Kinstone, explore this beautiful 30-acre area and connect with the nature spirits that live there.
The day begins with a sunrise meditation and ends with a meditation to connect with Stonehenge through the ley lines anchored by the standing stones.
The retreat includes:
- Sunrise meditation
- Learning about and connecting to Nature Spirits
- Learning how to find ley lines of the earth (dowsing rods will be provided)
- Learn about the ley lines of the earth and how to connect with them
- Meditate in the positive vortex of the standing stones
- Set your intentions as you connect with the 5th dimensional energy of Kinstone
For those wishing to stay close to Kinstone the night before look for hotels in Winona, MN. Kinestoe is located in Fountain City, WI a short drive from Winona.